Tramping partners

551–575 of 614

Hi there, When are you hoping to go? I have been keen to do this one for a while but won't be able to straight away.Cheers
I am going up Mt Hikurangi 13-14 November. Company welcomed.
Hi, I'm going to be in New Zealand from mid Novemeber from the UK and my plan is to get some good hiking in. I've done plenty of day walks here in the UK and want ...
Yea I never actually got to long view hut, was only 10 minutes from it. Got about 1 more climb away from the hut and then the club I was with wanted to drop down ...
Hi All I'm planning to return to NZ in Feb/Mar 2010,my 8th annual visit from the uk. I have done quite a lot of tracks now and adding the Hollyford would suit me fine. This year ...
Hey I have just recently done the Tongariro Northern Circuit and will be here probably untill feb 2010, so if you do come over we can do some tramping if you like :D I dont ...
Thanks for that. Will let you know how we get on.
1 2
It now looks like this will be the second week of November. Transported from Christchurch early in the week and then collected and returned to Christchurch on the Sunday.
Hi. Am in Christchurch now and am very open about which treks to do, although I have considered Fjordland as one of the much do s. I am a 26 year old Danish tramper on my ...
Hi. I am interested too. Hey. Am in Christchurch now and am very open about which treks to do, although I have considered Fjordland as one of the much do s. I am a 26 year ...
Hi there, even I am not in Auckland, it might be an option to catch up if you plan any tramps on the Coromandel Peninsula or even further East as I am living in Tauranga. I ...
Lucky: Sorry for delays in replying but I'm lately busy with my work. I'm going to do some "local" hiking in South-West Australia this weakend, but I'll definitely look at the links you sent and ...
1 2
Yes, it felt like the latter on the way up to the overhang!
The huts a favourite of mine and im pleased to say in probably better condition than any hut ive been in in the last two years. Like you i would have been disappointed to see ...
Hi Kathrine, see my post on coming to nelson to see if I could help.
Hi we are intending to tramp the Dusky Track going in on the 11~20 Jan 2010, take about 10 days leaving time for side trips or wet weather days , is there anyone interested in ...
Stefan, like blakeps, I'm going to be travelling around that area without much direction. I'll be in Christchurch until the 25th of August and then I was planning to head up near Nelson to do ...
Doh! Just realised I have made a diabolical error here. In my earlier post I meant Pinnacle Stream, not Waterfall Stream. Sorry to make such a mistake folks. We stayed at Waterfall hut but havn't ...
1 2
Hey you still around nelson if so email me [Email address removed]
I would normally choose a window of time eg. 4-5 days. Commit to that with leave from work and a flight booked. That is, hoping for the best of weather and conditions but ready with ...
Hi Lisa T txt me on 021 0395568 and maybe we can org a time to do a day walk :)
1 2
Hi khairulsyahir & tobias101, ive been working every day since easter. My contract is due to finish on the 30/4 so am looking to do the walk anytime after that. Am up in Auckland. Let ...
1 2
Hi All - I will be starting the Rees Dart next Wed, weather permitting. I embark on the Caples Greenstone today and return Monday.
1 2
Thanks! I'm glad to know that the track is a rewarding experience, despite the mud.
darn..i wrote 'between 6 and 10 march' and i didn't even realise it until now. it should be between 6 and 10 april.
551–575 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link