Tramping partners

426–450 of 614

Hi! I would like to go hiking for about a week (from Monday 7th to Friday 11th of February), but I've never tramped for real before and never alone. Is anyone in the Auckland area ...
Hi! I would like to go hiking for about a week (from Monday 7th to Friday 11th of February), but I've never tramped for real before and never alone. Is anyone in the Auckland area ...
I'm thinking of a tramp/hunt in the west (weather not so good east) this weekend if anyone would like to tag along? I live in Stoke, Nelson my email is [Email address removed] not sure where ...
I'm thinking of a tramp/hunt in the west (weather not so good east) this weekend if anyone would like to tag along? I live in Stoke, Nelson my email is [Email address removed] not sure where ...
Hi there - I am a 50 year old female. I want to tramp the loop from Otaki Forks via Kime, Maungahuka, Waitewaewae (or vice versa) probably at Easter 2011. This will be a big ...
Hi there - I am a 50 year old female. I want to tramp the loop from Otaki Forks via Kime, Maungahuka, Waitewaewae probably at Easter. This will be a big tramp for me, am ...
Hi there - I am a 50 year old female. I want to tramp the loop from Otaki Forks via Kime, Maungahuka, Waitewaewae probably at Easter. This will be a big tramp for me, am ...
I am looking at doing this sometime before the end of summer too...shame can't go this week...boss is away and me holding the fort :-(
Hey there! Because of some problems with my knees I have to take a longer break. But I dont want to spend my time a backpacker so I will stay at the hut on the Cedar ...
Hi Marina, I'm in Nelson, check out my profile. Cheers Justin
How do you arrange the transport?
Well, Im guessing that people are feeling to weighed down with Christmas food to climb such a hill? Ha ha.
Hi again, my updates here about the activities of the Christchurch Trailbabies are getting less frequent; but that's only because we're busy doing walks and I have less time to spend in the forums! For anyone interested, ...
Also from the East Matukituki is a climb to Dragonfly Pk via South AlbertBurn saddle. To Pt 1571 on Ruth Spur is good for views too. It's not far to Lakes Diana, Lucidus and Castalia from ...
Gude ich hoffe du verzeihst deutsch aber das geht schneller Ich bin 21 und bewander und bekletter die suedinsel fuer ein Jahr bin grade 2 Monate hier. Geb dir ma meine Nummer falls du interesse hast meldse ...
Hi regula2, I'm planning the same trip for March - May (can't make it away in Jan). Let me know if for some reason your trip is delayed and you still need a partner. I'll ...
Hi there, we should think about that help resumes, I quess it will be fine!
Evan I've arrived in Nelson about a week ago. I'm certainly going to do the Heaphy track. If your up for a beer we could meet and check out if we could do it together.
426–450 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link