Tramping partners

576–600 of 614

Hi Tas, I started the Dusky the revers way on the 5th of March. We did not even go half of the way due to the flooding caused by 6 days of constant rain. A real ...
1 2
Would have been tempted, but can not leave work at this time of year :( Have fun in the muddy sections.
The trip went well. Pity you couldn't have made it. Next time perhaps? I have put some photos up on Facebook, but expect the others will also be adding theirs when they get back from ...
1 2 3
ok 17:00 it is, thanks norm
2 3 4 5 6
all of the above is correct, as long as the weather is still good in april, you should be okay, just make sure you get a reliable weather forecast and it would also pay to ...
Yes quite possibly. Have already agreed with a couple of people to join them first on the rees dart and routeburn tracks from the 2nd March to the 14th, after that I was thinking of doing ...
Just had this email from someone who knows the area well..... I would not have thought the Neale Burn very ideal for camping- I can't recall anywhere handy where you could camp with any comfort that would be ...
Hey, i recommend u start from the Wanaka side. It is easier going up the steep cascade saddle track on the matukituki side, than down. Going down in bad weather is not fun, believe me. ...
Hi Lisa, That looks very challenging. Sorry we have cold feet. Possibly I'll join the April group that also goes to the Aurthers Pass. You will also join, wont you? At that time we'll have some experiences ...
Well, you're certainly keen!
Does anyone want to hike the Northern Circuit on Stewart Island in April? Lou
Hi Chris, have fun on the wedding! It sounds like you're from the south island. Let me know if your're intersted in tramping in the southern areas (along the West Coast down to the Sounds). I ...
Anyone want to go away to the Copland Valley for 3 days? Fri, Sat, Sun, prolly drive down from Christchurch on Thursday afternoon. Please post reply or call and leave message on (027) 203-5261. I ...
Hi there,who is interested in going on some tramps in this area. Will be in Murchison on the 20. Someone there who tramped between Hurricane Hut* and Cecil Kings Hut*? I would like to combine* ...
Hi David. A friend and I will spend 3days in Neslon Lakes. We gonna walk over Lakehead/Coldwater Hut up to Angelus Hut and back to St Arnaud. Plan to start on the 16. Anika
Hi Rachel, not sure if you are still reading the forums on this site as I notice this was posted April last year! but Im from Chch too, 32, and in need of a tramping ...
Anyone interested in a trip to Mueller Hut, weekend 31Jan/1Feb, departing Christchurch on afternoon of Fri,30 Jan? I have a car 4 transport. Give me a ring on (027) 203-5261. Cheers from BlueDog
Sorry - I can't change my dates! Good luck with finding some tramping partners. Lou
Tony, I'll be available from 2/11 - 2/16 on my way back from a scientific expedition at the South Pole and am hoping to get out on the trails around the Christchurch area during this ...
I'm available from 2/11 - 2/16. I'll will this work for you?
I'm a relaxed graduate student from the US and I'll be visiting the Christchurch area from 2/11 through 2/16 on my way back from a scientific expedition at the South Pole. I'm hoping to find ...
Hello UKMAN, Sorry - i've had to cancel these plans. Sorry. Hope you find someone to walk with. cheers, huwhum
Hi Macca Plans have changed somewhat and we'll be doing the Rees-Dart track in March this year. If either or both are interested then by all means come along. Meeting in Queenstown on March 4th. Still ...
Anyone around who wants to join me on the Rees-Dart track? Looking to start tomorrow (Jan 19) or shortly after. I've heard wonderful things and the weather is supposed to be fair. LEt me know ...
Hi, is anyone intersted in joining me on a traverse of rabbit pass for about 5 to 6 days. I am free to go from about 20.02.09 to 15.03.09 I live in Nelson and the plan ...
576–600 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link