Tramping partners

526–550 of 614

gidday I'm looking for a female tramping mate to go bush in Te Urewera (in about a fortnight) Late forties, organic farmer, based in Northland (25km from Whangarei) nature lover, feral pest eradicator, been tramping in ...
Ok, thanks clive.s. I might give them a go. Great photos on your profile too.
Hi I am here from the UK for 3 months visiting family and tramping, quite flexible with dates but have a trip lined up from 5-7 Feb on north island. Could then head done to do ...
Looking for a walking mate myself, im 21 year old guy from denmark. Im quiet fit but haven't done much tramping so fare... Well let me know is its of any interrest
If you have not looked at the Te Araroa website, that will help you plan. www.teararoa.org.nz There is also a twitter link while you are on the move www.twitter.com/walknz
Sweet!!! So, I'm taking off tomorrow for SE Asia and then plan on hitting South Island in early February. I was suppose to meet up with a friend and that fell through and rather than ...
1 2
Will be in Greymouth around 3rd Jan. Looking to do some tramping is around this area. Possibly Welcome Flats but also other walks (open to suggestions). Have transport.
no sorry I wouldn't be able to get down that far due to transport, I just checked flights and they're out of my price range at short notice! I'm having to keep it local for ...
Hi Ocky, I'm staying with family near Nelson until the end of Jan and am up for a tramp or two if you still need a partner? Andy
Hi Norm I'm getting near the time to get tickets to come out from the UK near the end of Feb. Tappy for a start would be ok for me with travel from Christchurch. Any thoughts ...
I have plans to walk the heaphy in early Feb. I will be arriving in Nelson late on the 2nd. I will need one day to get my feet on the ground and would then ...
Thank you for the update. I get more and more excited the closer it gets.WILL
hi i'm interested in doing this tramp with experienced trampers,sometime in jan/feb 2010.i'm fit and do i lot of walking/cycling and am expeienced in the bush.i'm a male in my early 50's and live in ...
I visited a nice Burmese restaurant on Colombo one sunday night last november. Delicate food. Unusual. They used lamb as they don't get much goat in Christchurch. Also raw fish. Very liberal use of chilli. ...
I'd love to do it for a third time. It is one of the best excursions i've done. Even keener to leave the Olivine shelf and visit the Forgotten river and get on to Olivine ...
Hi gavin, next Thursday I am finally flying to NZ. I should arrive in Nelson on Saturday the 12th and stay there the 13th. So let here a message if you are still interested in ...
I thoroughly recommend the Travers/Sabine valley circuit. Ascending Travers Saddle fromm the hut leads to great views of Mount Travers. Beware the knee-killing descent to West Sabine hut!! I followed the Mount Cedric route over ...
Have been busy with planning and did not go to bed for the last two nights. Have not done any cooking lately and just had toast and marmite. Happy tramping.
Short notice but ....Two keen trampers going north to do Cape Reinga in 3 days and Cape Brett in 2days, return from Brett by boat. I have 2 places free. Share fuel cost of car ...
Hi David, We had been to Field hut and Kime hut last week due to fault weather we came down the same way. Penn Creek valley track was advised not to use. Then we do Powell Hut, ...
We are interested. The time is good for us from 28 Dec to 17 Jan. We have ever done Kepler in winter, Ruapehu summit in winter and the climb to Muller Hut. Tell us your exact dates ...
Hi MurrayL, We are keen in doing 5 passes in early January. Male 59 and female 53, all experienced trampers. Could you please e-mail your itinerary for our reference?
Have just moved to the area from the UK. I'm 32, mildly unfit but back in training, after being on the road travelling since 2007. Looking for a hobbyist climber who knows the spots around ...
note: ideally female tramping partner
my email: aluzaite_kristina{eta}yahoo.com.
526–550 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link