Auckland tramping partners

Hi all, I'm a bit of a newbie to tramping but I've just bought some new boots and need to wear them in :) I'm 25, fairly fit, living in Auckland and keen to explore some of the lovely day walks near by. I did the Heaphy Track last year and loved it so I'd be keen to do some longer walks too at some stage. Hope to hear from you soon :)
Hi there - I do regular day walks and ocassional overnighters around Akl, did the Heaphy last summer as well, always happy to meet other locals. Feel free to contact through my mailbox if you want to get in touch.
Hello, I try to do a few day walks around Auckland also. Was out in the Waitakeres last weekend and only saw two other people on the tracks. The Kaimai and Coromandel ranges are fun too. I didn't do the Heapy last year though. Contact me via my mailbox if you want.
Hi all, I live in Auckland and am always keen to get away at the weekends. Feel free to mail me if your at a loose end :)
Hi there, I've recently moved to Auckland & am also 25 & fairly fit. I'm not a very experienced tramper but used to tramp a bit when I lived in the South Island (although haven't done the Heaphy). I'm really keen to start exploring the day walks & tramps around the Auckland area to cure some of my cityitis. Feel free to contact me via the mailbox :) Jo
Hi there, even I am not in Auckland, it might be an option to catch up if you plan any tramps on the Coromandel Peninsula or even further East as I am living in Tauranga. I am planing to do a few weekend tramps in this area over the next months. Matthias

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by New-ishTramper
On 9 July 2009
Replies 5
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown