Tramping partners

501–525 of 614

Planning a trip over the Broderick Pass from the Huxley, up the Landsborough then back over into the Hopkins via Elcho Pass. These areas are in the Mt Cook vicinity. Hoping to go end of ...
Hey Anna, coming back to Nelson? flick me a note when out from the bush, cheers Justin
Keen Tramper who resides in Blenheim is keen for a longer trip around the Top of the South this Autumn. Preference for upper Nelson Lakes Region, such as Cupola Travis etc, and/or to the Upper ...
Hi all! I am flying out in a day to Sydney, but heading to Queenstown on the 23 and 24th. Then to Te Anau the 25/26 for glow worm cave and Milford Sound. I haven't set ...
When I first joined a tramping club in 1971, everyone there was under 25. It was the complete social unit for a young person. We would sometimes get 50-60 people on trips and you can ...
Points for trying though. I can't imagine those internet dating sites being very fruitful. You are more likely to meet someone decent over time through work or in a club i suppose.
Thanks Yarmoss!! Can't wait to finally go there! cheers:)
Still looking for anyone interested in any of these tramps in March. Arriving Christchurch 13th March.
Hey, I'm 29 years old, from Switzerland, tramping around in NZ for some months and enjoying it ... I would like to do the Nothern Circuit on Stewart Island. I'm going to start probably between the 16th ...
A good many people now are taking Fitzgerald Pass as a route into the Copland. It's a little south of Copland Pass and less risky in terms of rockfall with the approach on the Hooker ...
I would like to go tramping either the weekend of the 6 february, or the following week as I fligh back to france the 13 of february. I am a 22 years old student, Haven't got ...
Hi Ali I did the Northern Circuit in march last year with an Alison! A great three day trek with wall to wall sunshine! Started pm from Whakapapa to Mangatepopo Hut. Next day to Oturere hut with ...
I'm thinking of doing this tramp later this week. Did you end up doing it? Ali
I've sent my email in a message to you, since the site very sensibly prevents members from posting their emails in an open forum.
Just sent you an email. Will be on south island in a couple of weeks for some tramps!
Actually found a partner for this hike but thanks so much for the reply!
I'm landing in Nelson on the 2nd and hoping to get out to the Leslie/Karamea tramp trailhead soon after. Anyone else thinking of heading to the Flora car park or Cobb reservoir around February 4th? I'm not ...
If only it was a week earlier! I'm coming back down to the South Island on the 27th to head out into the hills and I've always wanted to do the Dusky. Hope you find ...
I wouldn't mind trying the hunting thing sometime. It provides a good reason to access the more rugged and remote locations. I imagine a hunter would see Westland as a premium area for the craft. ...
ummm,, my email address is aileenaireen AT gmail.com
Hey zorch, Last I checked, milford is booked thru april, so I'm doing routeburn instead. Some folks say its as good as milford. There will still spots avail when I booked the huts last week. I'm ...
Hey Guys, Be interested in knowing what route you took for this. Have always been interested in heading into the landsborough from Broderick Pass. Read a post from 'madpom' and it looks adventurous. Be over there ...
I'm looking for someone to do the Northern Crossing with me from Levin to Mount Holdsworth which I guess will take 5 days. I'm a 69 year-old male,have just done the Southern Crossing. Times: 4 ...
Yea sorry Ali, but the first two weeks in Feb are already full on, otherwise would have been more than happy to show you round. Im sure there are others on this forum that can ...
Welcome fellow walkers. Here's the tentative plan. Shuffle from Nelson on February 10 to the Heaphy trailhead and a pickup on the 14th returning to Nelson. The Hollyford starts with a plane trip into Martin's ...
501–525 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link