Tramping in NZ August/September

I'm looking for people to join in my adventures! I have spent a fair bit of time hiking in the States but have just gotten back to NZ- I grew up here but have been gone for the last 10 years. I'm going to be skiing near Christchurch from the 17th till 23rd then I plan on doing some tramps in the Nelson or Lewis Pass areas where I don't need too much technical gear (my technical gear is stuck on a boat in the pacific). I would love a partner for safety, for company and for local advise. I'm up for anything and would be willing to rent crampons/ice ace/snowshoes/etc if you a trip that would require them. ~Lizzie
Hi Lizzie, I'm planning to visit NZ in September, I'm 22, from Israel, had tracks before but not in NZ. I'm planning to do the best Great Walks in NZ (in both islands), I'd be happy to join you. You can give me your email for further chatting Chen
Hi. I am interested too. Hey. Am in Christchurch now and am very open about which treks to do, although I have considered Fjordland as one of the much do s. I am a 26 year old Danish tramper on my own and am a fairly experienced with the Alps and Himalayas behind me. Got a tent and space for two more persons. Unfortunately, I have to fly out of Christchurch on the fourth of October already. If interested, please let me know on 022682481 or +61410190133 Cheers Anders

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by Lizzie
On 11 August 2009
Replies 2
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown