Tramping partners

326–350 of 614

Thanks everyone for your answers and advice, sorry NZ naturewalker and brettb that our plans don't match up, but you guys are welcome to change your minds. Things are getting sorted out and I should ...
back to square one With people that walk in there attitude is affected by the state of the road end and we all know about how some people with no interest in the outdoors treat isolated ...
1 2 3
Hi When do you think you will start in the South Island? as I will be Picton Late March early April
Yes, the CTC were glad to have their ice axes last weekend as Roddus slipped on the snow coming down from Whitehorn Pass but was happy to do it as a bumslide with the ability ...
1 2
I am tramping the Leslie Karamea Track starting from Flora Car park and exiting at the Wangapeka Tadmor end,in on the 13th Feb out on the 17th Feb, track is 92kms long,transport to and from ...
Hi Guys, I am planning on travelling from Auckland to Taranaki next weekend to walk Mt Egmont. Some friends are walking it and I wanted to join them. I am looking for somebody who is keen ...
I am keen to do some exploring of maungatautari senic reserve and are wondering if your offer still stands as it was in July when you wrote.
Im also open to an overnighter that monday night
yeah... but do you tramp in Canterbury?
Hi all, I want to find some keen trampers to join with me for a few days tramping through the ranges. Dont really want to stick to the main tourist tracks either. Anyone want to ...
hi, no, havent done it yet. been having trouble finding people to come with me.
Hi Im older but fit and looking to do a 2-3 day tramp in Arthurs Pass this coming week. Mon 23 Jan -Wed 25 Jan.Would be good to have a buddy for safety reasons. Let ...
Hi Rob, I've sent you a reply by email. Cheers, Ian
Thanks -so far we have had no joy finding someone - and we have run out of people that we know. The Duke of Edinburgh people are insistent -- so it looks like unless someone ...
1 2
Howdy, I'm a convinced solo hiker, but after reading some travel posts on the Pyke /Big Bay route I decided to look for company for this challenging track. So if anyone wants to join me on ...
hi Matthew, I'm looking for a travel partner to do the Pyke/Big bay route to loop the Hollyford track. I already heard that its quite rough tramping, so - although I consider myself experienced- I'm looking ...
1 2
We are two Canucks (from Victoria, BC) on the south island through mid-March. Have car, can squeeze extra in but not in luxury! Currently in Te Anau - looking at crossing the Gertrude / Adelaide Saddles. Also ...
Hi Jamie, if you're in Auckland, check out the Auckland Tramping Club under-40s group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/151560227378/?ref=ts Lots of day walks and multi-day stuff, as well as other trips (camping, snorkeling, skiing etc) and you m...
Hi, I live in Wellington and tramp the Tararua all the time would be happy to take you along if your interested .
Hi Moirsmate, The only dates I can change my course to are Feb 7-12, which probably isn't going to work ? Cheers, Ian
Hi there, I am living in Franz Josef and I am keen to go tramping/hunting with other people in the area pretty much anything from here down to Jacksons Bay, let me know. I am ...
I will be doing some tramping over the month of January and being solo would like to put it out there if anyone is interested let me know. Also looking for a ride out of ...
Hi there I just saw the post you put up looking for a tramping partner in Christchurch. I am a fit 30yr old lady and would be keen to do some tramping in Canterbury over the ...
Hi there, I've been traveling in NZ for a few months. I'm a pretty experienced tramper from the States (22 years old). Weather pending, I'd like to do an alpine crossing of the Richmonds beginning ...
if you are interested in tramping maungatautauri im on holiday from the 27th of dec i want to get down in some of the gullies vie the tracking lines i have all the maps but know ...
326–350 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link