Tramping Partner March - Routeburn or Abel Tasman

Hello trampers! I'm a Female (29), South American living in France, hiking, climbing and mountaneering enthusiast. I am searching for co trampers for the week between the 17th and 24th of March this year. I haven't done any bookings yet though I have a preliminary idea of the walks I would like to do (Routeburn or Abel Tasman). I think is best to do it in a group, for safety reasons and mainly to enjoy great company: nice people to do the tracks with. For the time being I am very flexible, let me know your preferences or ideas. I am not fixed on the tracks I've chosen either.
I will be in the Nelson area around that time,and am quite interested on doing the Abel Tasman or Heaphy if your interested. You can mail me if click on my user name.cheers
I am doing several treks right now. To bad it will not work. I just did the Able-Tasman and will do the leslie-Karamea tomorrow for 7 days. I did the Heaphy last year and can tell you that it is fantastic. Five ecosystems in five days. If you have a chance it's the best for me so far. After this I am off to do the Ress-Dart. If anything matches up let me know. Good luck. William
Hello. I'll planning on a trip 13 March 2012 to 21 March 2012 in Arthurs Pass. I'm planning on walking the Three Passes route. That's a bit different to your proposed date and route, but on the off chance - let me know. I'm 35 year old Australian male.
1 deleted post from marixita
Thanks everyone for your answers and advice, sorry NZ naturewalker and brettb that our plans don't match up, but you guys are welcome to change your minds. Things are getting sorted out and I should be doing the abel tasman track between the 17th and the 21st of March in case anybody else is interested.

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by marixita
On 31 January 2012
Replies 4
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown