Tramping partners

351–375 of 614

I'll be in Hamilton here in a week or so. Feel free to message or email me. [Email address removed]
I am flying in to Auckland on Dec 21st and will be leaving Lake Okaraka January 2nd. I am a Texan on vacation and would love to see whatever NZ has to offer! North or ...
Certainly would be interested, though being so far out would like to know what plans you had in mind.....who you would like to tramp with.....ie M or F.......age group......one or more.......all in one hit ot ...
We now got 4 keen trampers in our group. Won't take anymore, sorry. Lucky77
don't attempt cascade saddle in the wet. or soft snow, it's treacherous in those conditions, the tussock above the bushline and the steepness of the slope make it very hard to stop if you start ...
1 2
Im a kiwi guy looking for partners to do this track within the next 2 months...any takers? cheers
oops, sorry just realized I posted on the wrong thread......
Thanks, good luck with the job ;)
Hey, thanks for the replies! Rachael I have sent you a message and thanks everyone else for the suggestions!
look up clubs in whatever area you are in They go out most weekends and will almost always be willing to take a visitor if its a suitable trip
Hey I'm hoping to be in the Nelson area within the next week and looking for someone to tramp with. I'm not all that experienced but love the outdoors and a bit of adventure. I'm ...
Yes would love to get out and around Queenstown. Planning on staying here a few more days then working my way north but I'm flexible. Just got back from Milford and unfortunately may have sprained ...
Hi I am a kiwi guy planning this Fiordland tramp for early November,Start and finish at the Glenorchy side,and am wondering if anyone would like to come along?!I can provide the transport. cheers
Another tramp we look forward is Mt Fell and Mt Richmond that is now part of Te Araroa Long Path route. What attracted me is the photo of the Fixed Wire that I like to ...
1 2
Hi i am planing a trip to the Great Barrier island here in october. I am 20 years old and from Denmark but speak fine english. I am in good shape and got some experience hiking in ...
Hi, It looks as if we will be flying over on the 5th November. Rune and Elana
Its been over a year since I did this trip and with another trip organised for November, I was looking at other options for similar multi-day trip options in or around this area. Got about ...
isn't that where the 'bush family' live?
Hey all, I've recently returned from living abroad and I'm keen to start tramping again. I'm planning an overnight walk somewhere in Arthurs Pass, possibly up to Barker hut. I'll be going slow as it's ...
Im driving up early November if thats any help.
Cheers Phil! Website is pretty cool. Let me know if you plan any short tramps I can join in on, gonna build myself up for the biguns! Will probably see you around town if you're ...
Hi Thomas. Sometimes the CTC run another snow skills course later if there's been a lot of interest in the first one.
I was speaking to a friend who did the NW circut about a month ago. See this thread http://www.tramper.co.nz/?view=topic&id=1466
Hi I live in whakatane. New to tramping, but have had out door experience with the army. I am a shift worker and prefer to tramp during the week rather than week ends.
Vic uni has a very active tramping club but if they are not your style try Wellington Tramping club or Hutt Valley tramping club
351–375 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link