Tramping partners

451–475 of 614

give me a bell 09 8177092 i here till fly on thurs morn - be good to do cascade saddle
Hiya I am a kiwi guy, also doing sometramping next week... i fly ak to queenstown on thurs 9 dec, and basically plan to do some tracks around there and possibly the wanaka region, matukituki ...
I would love to do the Hollyford, I've stood at the start of it last Sunday on the way to Milford. Just I cant plan anything for Jan-Feb yet, it all depends how the season ...
hi to M Christensen as well as other interested parties. I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tony I'm an Aussie, intending on going for a walk in NZ, probably South Island. I'm working ...
Hi Everyone I am a 25yr old Kiwi male who has just found out my work is closed until the 17th January 2010! my girlfriend is back at work on the 4th so I basically have ...
I have booked all of my great walks except for Abel Tasman, which i'm planning to do January 31st! I have been monitoring the hike to make sure there is still room for me and ...
Hello...i'll be doing the kepler track from february 18th - 21st if you would like to join. I'm an experienced hiker and have all equipment necessary. i do not have a car and would be ...
Hey everyone, This is a bit last minute, anyone keen to tramp the pouakai circuit next weekend. Leave Thursday (anytime) or Friday (early), stay in huts. I live in Auckland and have a car, so I ...
hey shawn, check your inbox on this site - i sent you a message there (your email address was removed from the post). you can also text me at 0226701915 if you want. robin
Hi Rune, Looks like we have family commitments at different times, so not to be. Best of luck with whichever track you choose!
I am a 29 year old male (student) with little in the way of bush experience but I'm reasonably fit (wouldn't be concerned walking 8/9/10 hours for a few days in a row, depending on ...
Hi John Christmas/New Year would be fine. Might be a wee bit easier with transport, too. Let me know your number and I'll give you a call when I get back from next week's tramp.
Baby - the tramping season never stops for me except now as those dang Nor'westers have started up! Good luck with finding a partner for tramping. If you're experienced and reasonably fit, then club tramping is ...
Met and know a few people who've done it. I'm sure it will be an awesome experience for you.
Hey, my name is Ian, I'm 22 and American. I fly into Auckland on November 21 and leave by January 12 (though I could end up staying as long as March). I don't really have ...
Oct 22 - 29th Would be great to do quite a few days tramping as possible.
Hello boys, Startin next Tuesday, I have the next couple of weeks free and am keen to go on a 4 + winter tramp. Anyone keen? Also looking for experience mountaineering partners, looking at Rolleston (Rome ...
thanks :) I might go to the kauri wood. I'm still looking for people interested in hiking at Cape Reinga or Cape Brett, a second option would be start of October, I think.
Did you get to go over the Tongariro Crossing? Is there a lot of snow there at the moment or is there some exposed rock? In particular on Ngauruhoe and the South Crater.
Hi all, Looks like I am a bit late on this forum, but I am also Hamilton based and have found the Waikato Tramping Club particularly friendly, accommodating to all ages and experiences and generally ...
1 2
I'll send you an email too because I may be interested depending on the dates! :) maria
Nah, thats too late for me. Dont have enough leave to use up seeing as Im losing 2/3 of it to my unpaid trip. Maybe sumemr 2012 haha!
Hi - I'll be touching down mid-Oct and will be heading to the top part of the SI first up (ex Nelson). If you're still around, I'd love to partner up. Cheers, Paul
My wife and I are looking to walk the Heaphy Oct/Nov 2010 and are looking for someone who wished to travel in reverse direction and swap keys/cars preferably to Nelson or Motueka area.
Hi Tim, Regarding what Yarmoss said about ferries to and from the Milford track, I suggest you ask the transport companies because I thnk they still carry people to and from the track even in Winter. ...
451–475 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link