Tramping partners

376–400 of 614

April 26... eeeeek I'm a bit late, are you guys still going out? Formed a group yet? I'm part of the Victoria club too they're great... super keen to get out, I go out most, ...
Hello! Im a 27 year old female looking for a tramping partner to do the Te Araroa trail. from north to south tip. around 19 October 2011-19 march 2012. if your interested. my partner skipped ...
Hello! Im a 27 year old female looking for a tramping partner to do the Te Araroa trail. (3,000k) from north to south tip. around 19 October 2011-19 march 2012. if your interested.
Hello, Im a 27 year old female who just lost my treking partner for the Te Araroa Trail for 19 Oct 2011-19 April 2012 if your interested. :)
Hi is anyone keen to be a regular tramping partner in the Tararua Ranges with me?
And if I can go it is only on the Sunday. She's arranged for a cord of wood to be delivered Saturday and I have to get it stacked away.
Hi, I never got a notification that I had a reply and never came to look. So sorry. I'm still a starter and can get a week off from work at almost any time. Maybe a winter ...
I would like to walk the Gilespie pass track as well you need a tent as no Sibera hut till next year somtime which track do you think is the best,i have just finished the ...
Hi I've done a bit of hiking in the lower Kaimais and Katikati area and always keen to get out.
Thanks Ron - I think you were the super-fit one though....and although I was going to have a go at it alone if I hadn't found companions to go with, I'm not sure I would ...
1 2 3
G'day Frank. I've run the Routeburn Classic which is in early May each year. The track tends to be pretty icy on rocky sections and there's usually a good amount of snow about, especially over ...
Hi there! Are you still in NZ, looking for a tramping partner? I'm a french 26 years old traveler, in NZ till the end of april. i have been living in Reunion Island for almost 4 years. Gorgeous ...
1 2
Yeah I did camp up on Mt Taranaki last year, was spectacular. Indeed it pays to be prepared 100 percent.
1 2
Any one on here now 29th March for the cave walk tomorrow?? location of the cave is on the way to porters heights and take about an hour in a pitch black cave up stream.
Arriving Christchurch late Sunday night and have car, open to suggestions if anyone wants to join me for a weeks tramping. Flying back to Oz on the 28th.
You might want to check out the OTMC. Always a good bunch and some good trips too http://www.otmc.co.nz/
Hi I am in queenstown, and I am looking for trampers interested to go hiking, rock climbing, and mountaineering in the area the week coming up, I am leaving on the 18th, short notice, but if ...
Hi I am in queenstown, and I am looking for trampers interested to go hiking in the area the week coming up, I am leaving on the 18th, short notice, but if you are in ...
Seems like nobody else fancies the St James walkway....still open to suggestions for a weeks tramping starting from Christchurch on the 20th..........have car.......will travel...!
Hi,we weren't able to do the walk in the end because of ocean conditions meaning the taxi couldn't get to Cape Brett to drop us off. We had booked the water taxi through the russell info ...
I ended up passing on Routeburn in a Day. The weather and logistics just weren't lining up well. We're up on the North Island now. I had considered the Deadman's Track, also camping in the ...
Well. I'm currently sitting in Queenstown, waiting to leave tomorrow morning for the greenstone/caples track as a one way to divide then Te Anau, then Milford Track... then! I am going to get onto Stewart ...
Check profile for email address!
We are looking for someone with a vehicle who would be interested in doing a 2-3 day circuit including Mt Arthur or a 1-2 day trip up Mt Owen. Looks like there should be a ...
Hi everyone, my name is Nora and I am 25 years old. I arrived in New Zealand in September and have done a fair bit of walking since then. So far I managed to do ...
376–400 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link