Tramping partners

401–425 of 614

Hi Sophie I am in Nelson right now and plan to do some tramps around this area this and next week (March 1st and March 11th). Maybe Abel Tasman, Cobb Valley, Nelson Lakes... If you are ...
Hi, I'm arriving from Sydney at Auckland 3.00 pm March 3rd and driving hire car up to Tongariro Circuit, with a plan to get on the track late afternoon, and spend Thur nite at Mangatepopo Hut. ...
Hi Shelby I'm a 29 year old english girl living in Oz and am keen to do a couple of the great walks Is there any chance you're doing abel tasman and/or routeburn in the next couple ...
Hi,Just keen to start getting some of these tramps I've been reading about done. I may find it hard to tag along on the club tramps just due to my work and kiddy commitments.So I ...
Might be an idea to add something to your profile so people know who you are..........just a thought.
Hi there - I want to tramp the loop from Otaki Forks via Kime, Maungahuka, Andersons, Waitewaewae (or in reverse) at Easter. I've done a quite a few tramps round the area so know what ...
Please take care if you traverse over Barrier Knob. A solo Australian tramper was killed doing this crossing a couple of weeks ago.
I never went anywhere near the Copland Pass after Boxing Day. I went around the Travers-Sabine circuit at Nelson Lakes and got saturated on the second day, after exceptionally heavy rain overnight 27/28 December 2010. ...
1 2 3
Hi All! I'm looking for company to do the Dusky Track sometime this summer. Dates are fairly flexible for me, though I live in Perth so need a little time to book flights, etc. I'm ...
I'm looking for company to do the Dusky Track sometime this summer. Dates are fairly flexible for me, though I live in Perth so need a little time to book flights, etc. I'm 42, very ...
I'm looking for company to do the Dusky Track sometime this summer. Dates are fairly flexible for me, though I live in Perth so need a little time to book flights, etc. I'm 42, very ...
Anyone interested in camping in the crater of Ruapehu in September ?
Hi. Anyone interested in a camp in the crater of Ruapehu in September ?
Hi. Anyone up for a camp on the crater of Ruapehu in October?
Anyone interested in a camp in the summit crater of Ruapehu in late Sept ?
Anyone interested in hanging out in the crater on Mt Ruapehu this winter ? Approx 25 Sept to 7 Oct. good place to test gear and play on some short snow routes.
Hi there - I am a 50 year old female. I want to tramp the loop from Otaki Forks via Kime, Maungahuka, Waitewaewae (or vice versa) probably at Easter. I've tramped around the area a ...
Hi there! I'm 22 years old, arrived in Auckland four days ago - and would very much like to go tramping around here. I'm used to long walks but have never done any tramping before. ...
Hi there! I'm 22 years old, arrived in Auckland four days ago - and would very much like to go tramping around here. I'm used to long walks but have never done any tramping before. ...
Hi there - I am a 50 year old female. I want to tramp the loop from Otaki Forks via Kime, Maungahuka, Waitewaewae (or vice versa) probably at Easter. I've tramped around the area a ...
401–425 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link