lake mavis (arthurs pass) cascades saddle

hello, i'm colin (english, working in france) i will be arriving on the 28th nov for 2 months on the south island. anyone intrested in either: LAKE MAVIS (Arthurs pass village)= 1st week in December CASCADES SADDLE (alpine meadow camp)= Christmas I have tent, stove etc and have 6 months experience of tramping in NZ (inc Cascades Saddle) As for me, well i have to confess that i am a fairly slow walker (although fit) prefering to take in the surroundings, drink tea (and french brandy!) and dip my toes in streams, etc, rather than 'hoon it' along the track (or cairned route) from one hut to the next! Anyway, if your remotely intrested just drop me a message and i'll get back to you Happy tramping.............Colin (South West France)
Hello Colin! I'm Timofey from Russia(40, gain my skydiving experience here in New Zealand in Methven, South Island from this July). I have experience of tramping around Russia from my 20 but here in NZ just going to start. On the 1st of December I ll finish my skydiving training and can join you for 1 or 2 week (I ll just have some business in Methven on 9th and 13-14th Dec). I have all tramping equipment(except tent) and car.
Hey!@ i fly in to queenstown on the 9th dec and was thinking of doing the cascade saddle route - going in the dart valley and coming out on the matuki to wanaka... sound like you? cheers stephen
give me a bell 09 8177092 i here till fly on thurs morn - be good to do cascade saddle

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by printemps
On 7 November 2010
Replies 3
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown