Tramping partners

251–275 of 614

thanks waynowski, :)
there are plenty in the waikato
"my impression is theres a bigger perception over there of being able to find romance. over here trampers are pretty much out there to tramp.... and not to pick up romance" I'm pretty sure that all ...
Hello Jono, Thanks for reply, There does not seem to be an automatic link to my ermails from this site, hence my late reply. Please contact me on, [Email address removed] for any future tramps you are planning, always dead keen!! Rega...
1 2
Hello Bill, Sorry, only just seen your reply as been away camping. Im up for the Alpine routes and valleys. Contact me on: [Email address removed] or call 021 023 39139. Hope to here from you soon. Regards, Simon Murfin (Murf)
Thx for your reply Glenn's. As an update for others, judging from early weather forecasts I'd be starting around the 3rd or 4th April. First night cassel flat hut. I'm currently in Queenstown and may have ...
Hi Michael, Sounds like a great trip, but I don't have the vacation days to do a 6-7 day tramp unless it can include the Easter weekend, but if you're not back until then, I ...
Hi Chenchen, if you are keen for trips closer to Chch sometime, then I would be keen. Hope the trip over Ball Pass goes well. As its a great day out of the office. Cheers ...
Hello Mate, I may be available for this. Let me know if its still happening and you need someone around. Regards, Murf
Hi, I'm planning to do the routeburn this weekend starting at the Glenorchy end. I realise it's quite late notice, but any chance there's anyone coming from the divide looking to swap keys? Hit me ...
Looks like I missed out as I never checked this last night :( Still looking for someone though with a little more notice. My email addy is [Email address removed]
Ok, as I have days off on the 5th and 6th this week, I will be heading up to Angelus Hut in Nelson Lakes, so if anyone is about and wants to join let me ...
Hi there, would you be interested in doing the Dusky with me? Im booked in (for the transport) kicking off next monday (4th Feb), so you would need to be in Te Anau by the ...
p.s. I'm a very experienced tramper and yep I do love the secret ways, botanising, the rarefied air, obscure tracks, huts, peaks, gorges, ravines, swimming in crystalline pools...I have an PLB and do lots of ...
Thanks Lucky7755 - by late Feb, I suspect there won't be any snow on the slope from Park Pass to Lake Nerine. If there is, we'll go through Theatre Flat and Sugarloaf instead. FYI: Routeburn Shelter ...
Hi, i'm thinking of exploring some of the Coromandel back country over the holiday period if any one interested, there are various huts in the area, let me know if your interested, i'm based in ...
Hey Jan, Nicole, My boyfriend and I are heading to New Zealand from the 2-13th January and really want to do some walks in South Island.The Routeburn Track looks amazing, but guided walks are really expensive. ...
1 2
Hi Renato, are you around?
Thanks for contributions everyone.
believe me there is no shortage of people doing the tongariro crossing... hundreds every day in summer when teh weather is ok
Hiya, I am a reasonably fit 54 year old male planning to go away tramping next weekend. East side (Mount Aspiring National Park, West Matukituki) or West side (Toaroha Valley, Cedar Flats Hut), depending on the ...
hi, I live near the Bay of Islands. Would love to go on a day tramp. I have hike the Cape Brett and Duke Nose track a few times, but there is so many I still ...
Hi, just check the access along the Wangapeka track from the Rolling River entry as there has been a large slip on the track to Kings Creek hut.
Be aware that the Routeburn Track is designated a Great Walk and bookings are required to stay at any of the huts and no camping option at Routeburn Falls hut. There's a strong chance that ...
Hi I'm getting time off work to do the Dusky towards the end of february. Don't have any hiking buddies for the trip yet. I plan to do the whole thing, maybe spending an extra ...
251–275 of 614

Search the forums

Tramping partners Looking for somebody to go tramping with? Post a message here.
Topics 614
Posts 2,889
Top contributors
Permanent link