Tramping partners for Jan/Feb/March

Hello all! I am a 34 years old Swiss girl and travel NZ on my own from January until the end of March. Right now I am still on the North Island and in the beginnin/middle of February I plan to go to the South Island. Actually I would like to do quite a bit of tramping while I am here. I often go tramping back home in Switzerland and I am quite fit. But I don't like climbing. I have my hiking boots and other stuff with me, but no camping equipment because I don't have a car. So for this reason I would have to stay in huts. I would enjoy to go tramping with locals here! I have some ideas like doing the Tongariro Northern Circuit, Heaphy Track... but I am open for other ideas too. So if anybody has any suggestions about tracks and is interested to go tramping together, send me a text to 021 08 21 22 29 and I will send you my e-mail adress.
Hi Anita, I'm in Nelson, keen for tramps in Nelson Lakes NP & Kahurangi NP. I have heaps of gear including a tent, my number is 021 936 524 Cheers Justin
Hi Anita I am a 29 english girl living in Australia and am keen to do a couple of the great walks in teh next couple of weeks (in particular in the abel tamsan and the routeburn) Any chance you're doing one in the next couple of weeks with a group I could join? Hope you're having a great trip Thanks Sophie
Hi I am in queenstown, and I am looking for trampers interested to go hiking in the area the week coming up, I am leaving on the 18th, short notice, but if you are in the area, let me know ! Isabelle (31y from france)

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by Anita77
On 19 January 2011
Replies 3
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown