This website

201–225 of 289

Neat. Thanks.
This is done. Also added CC0 -- but read about what it is before using it.
I have a Nikon AW100 with GPS – works well. Battery life : the camera can be set to GPS-tag ON or OFF. If OFF, battery life is unaffected. If ON, the GPS keeps track of ...
Notice that the paging in the 'Huts' section under 'Related' does not work. e.g. Place: Tararua Forest Park. Shows the 1st 30 of 49 huts. But you click on '2' for the next 19, and it redisplays ...
From memory you need to type in the month and the year that you walked it, so for example: March 2012 Theres already a Hollyford track entry but to be honest it could do with a ...
Thanks! :)
1 2
You were right it is just a bug! This morning the glitch is still there when using Microsoft's browser but the problem is not there when using Chrome.
1 2
G'day Norm, yep it does, but I don't post very often, and only have a quick look when first go online, then turn the site off so lots of things might be going on without ...
Matthew,I`ve re-sized pics & they still won`t load.The text appears & I get an `error` message.One message said my memory in Java was used up.How do I rectify this?
Please - can you add the year to the date for replies.
Matthew...what on earth is happening to this site...?
1 2 3 4
No worries, geeves. It didn't make sense with the spam deleted!
1 2 3
Ha ! :))) Just noticed the date of the original post - 2009 ! I see that 'campsite' is now an object type. Still, the search idea is a good one, IMO.
Hope all is well Matthew and I'm sure you've got the security thing under control. I take your point about having rules regarding profiles but I'm not sure how to 'encourage' people to fill one out..????
google the title of each post. They are dating sites. Might get more than you bargained for though.
1 2 3 4 5
pmcke is basically right. Just like you can visit tramper.co.nz or www.tramper.co.nz . I should sort that out so it doesn't show in search engines though. :-)
Maybe we can win!
Thanks for the help seems to have been fixed now :-)
True but in the short term deleting it and banning the ip addresses that send it means the rest of the forum stays intact and usable. This has worked on the other forum I moderate ...
1 2 3
Hi Matt, I know you've got a lot to do and it would probably mean a lot of additional work; just wanted to share the thought: A favourite track list where I could save and sort my ...
Hi Matt, I know you've got a lot to do and it would probably mean a lot of additional work; just wanted to share the thought: A favourite track list where I could save and sort my ...
Hi Matt, was just browsing through heaps of tracks and routes and thought it would be a really handy thing to be able to save the ones I find interesting to some kind of "favourites list" ...
Er.. is it just the General Discussion forum that's generating an error? Whenever I try to post for the past several days, I get a message starting with "I've just experienced some kind of error. ...
201–225 of 289

Search the forums

This website Announcements, new features, ideas, changes, and issues.
Topics 289
Posts 2,239
Top contributors
Permanent link