This website

151–175 of 289

Sorry I have been delayed in dealing with issues. Is commenting on photos working now? It works for me.
2 3 4 5 6
Just an update on this: I have added in a "Post" button. You can submit your comment by clicking that or hitting Enter. And btw I can confirm that moving house with a 7 month old ...
Ah yup, the home page looks very different now. Looks great, big improvement!
Thanks for your ideas. Once messaging is back up and running, I will definitely be integrating into the forums as you suggest. Should be here for summer.
haha, ok will do. Cheers!
Sorry that feature is still missing. I will get it in place ASAP. In the meantime, a forum topic is probably the way to go.
Don't want to give the ending away, but they've taken 1950's footage of the British Everest Attempt, and added 3D tech & new footage to give insight into how it was at the time. ...
Hi everybody, We are now running off a new server. One or two messages will have gotten lost in the shift, and I'll restore them as soon as possible. The outage had an unknown cause at this ...
Yes, that is the goal, but it will take a few steps to get there. The idea is to facilitate track segments. Basically, for any track with a decent GPX file, the path will show ...
Yes, "comments for articles" is working again. Thanks.
Hi Bernie, I am seeing a track more or less correctly. Uh, I think it's not showing information correctly until the track has been processed. Good point: I need to show a message about that.
1 2
Matthew, a small glitch with IE8 on an XP-sp3 platform : when editing an item (a photograph, in this case) and adding a link to other items, a daughter window opens with the search page ...
Hi Frank, yes that's all coming.
Hi Glenn, This issue has come up before: private records can't be fixed. I think the best approach long term is to be able to flag them for fixing. Anyway, I'll sort these out. Thanks.
I shall go to the optometrist, and get a new pair of glasses, just as soon as I have taught myself to scroll to the very bottom of the page.
Nor it is! Thanks I'll check that out.
1 2
love my mac :) I think java caused all the problems for mac os a while back too, none of their mobile devices will run it
It's already there - in the panel on the right side of your browser window - you just have to scroll to the bottom of the article :)
Imagine this is a difficult one to solve ,completely. A UK web site i use for my BMW motorbike is full of such stuff . Good luck , Mathew, and thanks for continued access to NZ ...
I saw the post you mean. If I'm not sure I give benefit of the doubt. Yes, that, or a form of it will be in the next code update.
Yeah, congratulations Matthew !. And thanks for putting together such an awesome website.
A few outages this evening. I had to install some server updates, and then it just wouldn't stabilise afterwards. Seems to have settled now.
I think it's working. I got caught out by having Firefox, Chrome, and MSIE all open and logging out in just one browser.
It has always been like that since the new design. There are two issues at the top of my to-do list, and this is one of them.
In a way it's good to hear you might not be noticing the ads as that indicates they're not too obtrusive. The ads are pay per click. Revenue is only generated by clicks. Having said ...
151–175 of 289

Search the forums

This website Announcements, new features, ideas, changes, and issues.
Topics 289
Posts 2,239
Top contributors
Permanent link