This website

276–289 of 289

Great idea! It was a pain in a neck for me, solo hiker! I focussed on transport arrangement (someone to take me to Makahu Saddle) and forgot to obtain permission to walk in one or ...
Thanks for the link. I tested out this new tool a couple weeks ago and it performed very badly, crashing and not displaying properly on several different machines. I will give it a little more ...
Indeed. Sorry I didn't get to this sooner -- it happened right at the time of a switch from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008, and I didn't have database access. I have removed these ...
Got that issue with Ian's files too. THANKS for all the bug reports.
Now just noticed that the huts that have been added by amyamesamos are not appearing in the hut gallery even thogh they are tagged hut. Also Ahhhh! should be in the boot tree
I went and did a search on "Tramping" in Utube and sure enough there was some stuff there that looked interesting.
Thanks for that. But now when I click on edit to go back into an item I get an error
Removed inadvertantly. They'll be back.
Just for your reference, many old articles will be merged into tracks in the coming months. Also that search bug has been fixed.
D'oh! Thanks -- fixed. :-)
GPX support has been added. It's nice to see people using it. It's rudimentary at present. I intend to add live display of GPX data onto Google Maps. Is there anything else you'd like?
Agreed. I will be sorting this out over the weekend. Hold on tight!
Hi. You may see we have switched over to the new Google Maps "terrain" view for plotting maps, which is more similar to the appearance of a topographical map. What do you think? A lot of ...
Coordinates are being converted and stored as NZGD2000 automatically. However they were being rounded off to nearest degree by the database. I have fixed this. Thanks for spotting it.
276–289 of 289

Search the forums

This website Announcements, new features, ideas, changes, and issues.
Topics 289
Posts 2,239
Top contributors
Permanent link