This website

176–200 of 289

When I load GPX tracks I usually try and edit out the anomalies. I also join or cut tracks into logical units, ie Day1, day2 etc. I also ALWAYS thin out the track so that ...
1 2
Sure, done. Please check your email address is correct in your profile though!
Thanks Bernie. I think that's fixed. You can click the photos now for a larger view....
Hi everybody, The sign up process was somewhat broken, and that is (I think) fixed. You can now also edit your profile here (it's not in the menu yet). http://www.tramper.co.nz/?view=editprofile Searching for and adding locations to item...
You can edit your profile here -- it's not linked yet... http://tramper.co.nz/?view=editprofile
1 2
Ha! So personally, I feel that hut books have a sort of colourful anarchy about them and I see the visitors' book area here the same way. I don't think you should worry. But do ...
Hi Graham, Editing profiles is just not working yet. I'm working through a list of problems and that's the next one on my list. Under the "Photographs" menu above, do you see "Add photograph"? What happens ...
Great to see Photos back again. Always was my favourite part of the old site. Thanks!
Cheers
Just checked the "Reply" function with a post about Whio and it appears to be all sorted thanks!
OK the server (not the app) was doing the caching. I cleared the caches without changing any settings and now I cannot replicate the issue. This suggests that I may have already addressed the setting. Let's ...
1 2
Hi, A few user accounts have been blocked inadvertantly. If your account has been blocked, please let me know and I will sort it out for you. Send me a message on Facebook if you like: ...
Hi Heather, Your account is now unblocked. Very sorry about that. Matthew
I think the idea of it is quite good. I have used it to set up trips but don't really seem to be able to get others into the jist of it. I think it ...
once you come up with a way to donate some money will be coming your way
Whilst I like option 1, I'm unsure about option 2. If you do this, how do I check easily which forums have now comments on them? Do I have to click into every single one ...
Thanks Matthew - all looks good.
1 2
Great! Adding photos will be there very soon. I am sneaking away tramping this weekend, but hopefully Tuesday.
Further changes / fixes: * relabel hut "bookings" as "bookings and fees" * error where no location specified * relabel forum search as "search forums" * html in description fields now appears on screen. This is by design, but ...
Thanks for the feedback. I agree. Best to leave as is. I will follow up on the new topic button. By the way, I shifted the jargon from "thread" to "topic" in order to minimise unnecessary ...
That would be a good change to get started putting segment routeguides in. Cheers Matthew.
No the elevation wouldn't matter much in a locator beacon.
1 2 3 4
this is typical asking about an area in general. especially on the more generic routes. the information has been posted before that will asnwer this question you get repeats of people asking about the queesntown ...
Agreed. I'll look into it.
1 2
When you want to add an article, a third-party "WYSIWYG editor" is used that lets you make paragraphs, bold, bullets, and so forth. This editor is not compatible with later versions of Firefox. The workaround is ...
176–200 of 289

Search the forums

This website Announcements, new features, ideas, changes, and issues.
Topics 289
Posts 2,239
Top contributors
Permanent link