Tramping Sth Island Jan/Feb

Hi, I am a 23 year old Australian male on my second trip to New Zealand. I am planning some hikes on the South Island during January and February and looking for someone to hike with. I am planning the following walks, starting on the following dates (approx); French Ridge + Liverpool Hut (Mon 4th Jan), Gillespie Pass (Sat 9th Jan), Mingha/Deception (Fri 15th Jan), Three Passes (Tues 19th Jan), Travers-Sabine Circuit (Mon 25th Jan), Queen Charlotte (Sun 31st Jan). Then off to North Island. Let me know if you are keen or if you are doing a different walk in the same area around the same time that I could go on with you. Cheers.
Hey traveller, I just came out from the Motatapu Track, I am in Wanaka right now and was also intended to start the Gillespie Pass on the day after tomorrow (the 9th !). Contact me if you are around wanaka tomorrow : answer to this message, send me a mail to julian.fleury "at" gmail.com or a text to 0226380976 (but my battery is almost out, so i will only switch it on once in the afternoon tomorrow), or come at the Holly's backpacker where I stay ... By the way, I'm Julian, 29 years old, from Switzerland, tramping around in NZ for some months ... If we missed us for this time, let me know about your plans for the Three Passes (from Arthur Pass to Lewis Pass, is that right ?) ... I am interested !
Hey Mate, I could be keen to join you for the travers-sabine. I've just moved to Nelson. I've done this track a couple of times and its good fun. call me on 0277579780 or (03)5488836. I'm 24 and have plenty of experience. also have a car if that helps. Cheers Timothy
Hey,, I wanna join you for the Queen Chalotte. I am 25 years old female, from Korea. after Queen Chalotte, I will head to North Island and travel around,, 10days there including a few tramping. and,, then,, have to take a fligt to Brisbane for the next semester in uni. anyway,, I came back from the Dusky track just yesterday and,, have done,, several tracks in South Island during this trip. If,, interested,,, just let me know. [Email address removed] Cheers Hyerin
ummm,, my email address is aileenaireen AT gmail.com

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by traveller
On 30 December 2009
Replies 4
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown