Tramping around Nelson - Abel Tasman in January

I'm in the Nelson area from 8 January and looking for people who'd like to join me for some tracks. Would love to do Abel Tasman and have a tent (one person only). I'm female, 30, easy-going and reasonably fit (not running up the mountains though...). Would be great to hear from you. Please email AnnaB.Frankenberg[at]web.de
Hey Anna. How long are you in the south island for? I've been here a while doing heaps of hiking :) The two guys i'm with are heading home next week and it would be great to have a partner to do some trcks with. let me know if your interested. 0210746548 feel free to call me any time. Cheers, Toby (29 m uk)
Hey Anna and Toby, I've just moved to Nelson and am looking for some tramping buddies. I'm looking for a job at the moment, so may have some free time to head outdoors in the next few weeks before I find a job. I have a car, and a two person tent and biv bag. call me 5488836 or 0277579780. cheers Tim (24 m NZ)
My name is Will or nature walk or on this website. I am arriving in Nelson on 2 February. I will be doing many one and two-day walks as I explore the northern part of the southern island. From the eighth to 12 February I will be walking with my friend Elle over the heaphy track. She is in her early 20s and a white water rafting guide. Other than a trip down to the fjord lands from the 15th to 26 February, I will be in the Nelson area through the month. If you wish a walking partner I would enjoy the company. Happy exploring, WILL
I'm landing in Nelson on the 2nd and hoping to get out to the Leslie/Karamea tramp trailhead soon after. Anyone else thinking of heading to the Flora car park or Cobb reservoir around February 4th? I'm not a great tramping partner, as I dither around endlessly looking for fish, but I would love to share a shuttle if anyone is headed that way :) My name is Eric Gilmore and I plan to be at the "Paradiso" in Nelson on the 2nd and 3rd. Please contact me if you are headed to the Karamea!

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by Anna Beate
On 3 January 2010
Replies 4
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown