trampin around xmas and new years someone?

Hi all I am a 33 year old male living in Auckland. I want to do some bigger tramps on the north or south island. I well equiped, fit and keen on the outdoors. Want to possibly join or got some good surgestions what to do, drop me a line. Cheers Kai
18 comments
11–18 of 18

Hi Kai I'm in Auckland at the moment and would be interested in joining you. How about meeting for a drink here in Auckland to have a chat? My email is [Email address removed] Would be nice to hear from you. Anna
hey anna I´d be keen to catch up. there is not your email adress in your post. kai flint_nz(at) hotmail.com
make it flint_nz (at)yahoo.de kai
so I reckon I will start do the Waipapa river track in the northland on the 20th dec. After xmas I will make my way down to the Kaimia to do the nth-sth or kind of a big loop. Anny one keen to join in or is doing a few days cental northisland shortly after newyears and could do with some more company? cheers kS
Hi Kai Possibility of Lake Waikaremoana in early Jan (6-9) and Abel Tasman Jan 19-22. Hazel
1 deleted post from BleteTarl
We are going to do Arthurs Pass to Hotitika at west coast in Xmas and new year time. 24 Dec start from Otira up to Carroll Hut, Taipo River, Dillon Hut, Mud Flat Hut, Grass Flat Hut...etc out Cedar Flat Hut or Frew Hut to SH6. This route needs 10~12 days with tent. Please refer the first half route described in Arthurs Pass to Mt Cook Village 12~21 days. We now have 2 keen trampers with age 56 and 62. Looking for any other keen trampers to come along together as company.
Another tramp we look forward is Mt Fell and Mt Richmond that is now part of Te Araroa Long Path route. What attracted me is the photo of the Fixed Wire that I like to try off. The date probable starting from 10 Jan 2012 after finished previous tramp. This tramp needs 5~6 days. Still another trip is Five Pass in Mt Aspiring NP and Dragon Teeth in Kahurangi NP. My time is flexible, open and yet to decide. Anyone keen to do this please send me a message in mail box.
11–18 of 18

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by flint
On 1 November 2009
Replies 17
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown