Tramping in March.......interested?

1–10 of 52

Anyone interested in a couple of weeks tramping in March? Will be over from Oz to do Rees-Dart and/or anything else in and around this area. Wouldn't mind some company if you have the time? Please get in touch if you're interested.
Yes definitely interested, Rees - Dart is on my list to do. I can be down from the uk from the second week of march until the end of the month when I go over to N.Island
Hi UKman I will be going over for two or three weeks starting from the begining of March, maybe we could meet up somewhere around Glenorchy as I am flexible and have no definate plans at the moment other than doing some tramping in the area. What date are you scheduled to arrive? If you're still interested please keep in touch.
Hi Normclimb I can arrive Queenstown on the 15th March and would like to be back there about a week later. Are you ok for hutting?
Hi Guys, I'm also interested in doing some tramping in March and am looking for mates to tramp with. I was planning on doing the Routeburn/Greenstone/Caples and also the Rees-Dart. I'm hoping to do the Hollyford at the end of the March (27th) if anyone is interested. Would 3 be company or a crowd :) Cheers, Louise
Hi Three would be fine as far as I'm concerned. I have done the Routeburn/ Greenstone two years ago but would not mind fitting in the Caples somehow. I might consider the Hollyford. My arrival date in NZ is not set in stone and I could probably bring it forward another week or so but I want to keep to my N.Island schedule in April. David
It sounds as if we might get something happening here. If it is possible to arrive earlier then I shall be more than happy to meet up in Queenstown any time from 28th Feb to Monday 2nd March, after which I should like to be heading out to the Rees-Dart track, or any other track you might be interested in. Keep me updated. And if anyone else, male, female old or young wants to join up please get in touch.
I can be in Queenstown on the 1st of March. I'm planning on hiking the Rees Dart, Hollyford, Routeburn/Greenstone/Caples, Kepler and Hump Ridge Track while I'm in the area so any of these would be welcome - though I'm open to any other tracks in the area.
This is looking promising. I am open to all suggestions as to where to tramp and will definately be in Queenstown on March 1st. Lets keep in touch and arrange to meet up. If anyone else is interested, get in touch.
Hi Norm and all. We are in Queenstown on 1st March, and on 3rd starting the Greenstone. Cheers.
1–10 of 52

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by normclimb
On 13 January 2009
Replies 51
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown