So, where are you tramping over the weekend?

Overniters or day trips. Be interesting to know where we go. The weather looks pretty crappy in general, so there may not be too much going on at the moment. We find it hard to start walking in the rain, but if it happens while we're out there it's not so bad.
218 comments
131–140 of 218

Madpom, Yea. I've seen some of those hangovers on the ground. The technicolour yawn.
i think its far easier to just have a couple of beers then drink lemonade, i will be 34 in a few months and am pretty much over staying out all hours and getting legless!, would far rather have an early night and go tramping the next day, maybe thats why i am still single but tramping is what i do so thats fine by me!!
the older you get the longer it takes to get over a hangover
To Russy, Hey not all girls prefer guys who are up all night getting legless!
Tramping makes a better wife than most women would.
or....a woman tramper would make a better wife.
its a tough road finding a girl who is a tramping nut like myself though!, guess i will just have to keep tramping and maybe it will happen! went for a quick daytramp today upto kahui hut and back, was absolutely pouring down but was still a good walk
Here here Fruitbat! Russy, there's still a few of us out there! I think the best thing about tramping is that you rock up to th hut after a hard slog all stinky, sweaty and exhausted and because no-one cares what they look like or what they're wearing, you end up getting to know people for who they are not what they are or what they portray and in turn, meet some really cool people. Yea, I really like that part of it.
If you want a women tramper, like mine she has to be your best friend first. Although for Kathryn, i'm sure its because i'm her strongest competitor.
You guys will have me crying soon. My wife looked at me loveingly the other day and said "maybe i should get a bit fitter and come with you". I gazed back trying hard not to reply too quickly and said. "Darling I love you more than life itself and knowing you as well as i do its cold, wet and there are mice and rats as big as cats in the huts the time apart will make our love grow stronger. She sighed and said maybe i was right. With that in mind I might visit Kaurititahi in the Kaimai Mamakus Friday and Saturday by a deviuos route for a change
131–140 of 218

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by Tracking
On 4 July 2008
Replies 217
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown