Bugs

1–10 of 58

Hi everybody, I made some changes yesterday and things are not quite right. Forum messages are not showing properly, and the new "Flag post" links are also not working properly. I'll let you know when these issues are sorted.
Matthew, can see your comment on the home page but I get a blank message when I click on it to view the full message.
Matthew - you may have noticed, but 'new topics' in the forum are not working. I create one, and the new post appears ok - but without the title. There is then no way of accessing the new thread with the title missing.
Yes sorry about that. I will have it sorted out this evening.
Hi Mathew - good to see the site back up. Truly admire the efforts and results to date. How much UI feedback is useful at the moment? Do you want a note of every link that doesn't work?
eg forum - bugs .... date below user icon on the left appears one day out
An easy bugfix, Matthew, would be to add a LOGOUT option :)
@bernieq: 'Sign Out' seems to work ok for me. Hover over your picture (top right) and a dropdown with 'Sign Out' appears. Clicking on it seems to log out successfully for me.
1 deleted post from bernieq
Aaah! No dropdown in IE8 (but I see it with Firefox). One for Matthew's list.
For me, using IE8 none of the drop down menus appear. Using Firefox they all appear but the "More" and "Forums" drop downs are unusable as they appear to the left of the screen and cant be clicked on. Keep up the great work Matthew! This site is going to be great.
1–10 of 58

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by matthew
On 4 May 2011
Replies 57
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown