Bugs

Hi everybody, I made some changes yesterday and things are not quite right. Forum messages are not showing properly, and the new "Flag post" links are also not working properly. I'll let you know when these issues are sorted.
58 comments
51–58 of 58

OK I think that's fixed. An unrelated piece of JavaScript on the page was failing, with knock-on effects. Sorry about that.
2 deleted posts from bernieq
Matthew, a small bug - the 'more information' button on a gpx page (eg #8748) drops out to the home page rather than displaying the links to other information. Also, staying with gpx files, I'm not sure why the two I've recently uploaded (#8748 & 8749) report a recorded time of 0 min - the files contain valid timestamp data.
Thanks, noted.
Hi Bernie, The "more information" button now works. I will be removing the display of recorded times from the GPX files very soon as I feel that's not useful information.
Hello Matthew, Just tried to add a photo. Resulted in the following. Bad Request. Http Error 400. The request is badly formed. I did resize pic to 1023 x 767 before attempting to upload.
Same problem here, unable to upload a photo: error 400.
1 deleted post from glennj
Comments on photos are not working for me at the moment. I tried with IE & Chrome & both give an "Unknown Error" message after you hit the Enter key.
Sorry I have been delayed in dealing with issues. Is commenting on photos working now? It works for me.
51–58 of 58

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by matthew
On 4 May 2011
Replies 57
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown