NZ hunter adventures

Latest episode featuring our very own @tararuahunter. Covering the deer culling history its one of the more hunting focussed episodes - tararuas of course. but check out past episodes especially the mt cook to franz joseph traverse via Ellie Beaumont on choice on demand.
Best program on TV.
Fabulous episode! Great to see @tararuahunter in his natural environment, he in a real insipration. Loved that it showed real Tararua weather.....
Heh. 6 minutes in I see DOC's still left that Fire Exit sign over the top of the Environmental Care Code sign at Mid-King. (Not enough space for all those signs. :P )
Thanks for the heads up. My favourite part of the world. I would never of known about this otherwise. Cheers.
loved all the informative chats in the Tararua episode, and comparing the old gear with the new, including the cooking gear thats been around the block a couple of times, so many people used swandri's as an all purpose bad weather top and some standard tararua weather thrown in... brings back memories, i did a northern crossing post holing through snow all the way down to jumbo taking in dorset ridge and mid king biv.
Never heard of this, do you need an actual TV to watch this? Or can this be streamed on-demand as well?
@Berend de Boer can be watched on computer etc, thru Choice On Demand. just got to register if not already
Boy you guys covered some good ground during that episode TararuaHunter.

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum The campfire
Started by madpom
On 1 April 2017
Replies 8
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown