FEB 2010 New Zealand

1–10 of 15

Any other females want to tramp Heapy track ,Abel Tasman,Routeburn??? FEB,MARCH 2010.
Any 2010 travelers out there ??
Hi Pembo, Im Chch based. Ive never actually done any of the great walks (just lots of others) and was hoping to do some around that time next year as well. Lisa, Im Chch based if you're ever down this way.
I would be interested in joining you for Heaphy or Routeburn tracks if you're doing them in Jan 2010, need to be back when primary schools start. I'm female mid 40s
cool, well lets keep in touch and see what we can work out a little later towards the end of this year for early next year.
Keen! I'm 30-y-o female and reasonably fit. I'd love to join you.
Hi I'd be really keen to do any tramps in 2010 or this year. I'm Wellington based , female mid thirties.
Hi I am a 25 year old Female and would also be interested in joining in on these tramps. I have done the Routeburn and loved it, so I would do it again. Depending on dates I would love to join. (I am currently a student, so flexible with how things are).
I'm not female but am a happily married 51 y.o. fit, experienced backpacker who wants to hike Heaphy, Hollyford in Feb 2010 with one or more trampers male or female. If interested, let me know. Will
I'm not female either but would like to do the Hollyford/Heapy in feb/mar 2010 when I come out from the uk again.
1–10 of 15

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by pembo
On 3 February 2009
Replies 14
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown