Mt. Arthur Nov. 21-24th time frame

I'll be staying in Motueka for a few days and would really like to hit Mt. Arthur. I'm an experienced Canadian Hiker, but unfortunately won't have my own transportation... maybe if we could get a few people together, and either rent or book a shuttle to and from the Carpark?? Let me know if you're interested P.S. I could also be persuaded to do some of the tracks in the Nelson Lakes Area later on :)
Hi! Welcome to the forums! This place is absolutely chock-a-block FULL of experienced and helpful Kiwi trampers. What sometimes is neglected though are visitors looking to organise specific tramps. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. Firstly, I commend you for coming to THE premiere tramping site for logistical help and support. If you can't find direct success with others wanting to do the same, I would suggest talking to local backpackers/hostels. Other travellers are often going to be the ones to have the time to hit up a track. And at the very least, rest assured that here in NZ you're pretty right sticking the ol' thumb out. I still recommend finding at least A tramping buddy. Shouldn't be too hard. If I wasn't away on length-of-NZ trip for a new job, I'd be keen. But alas, I must pursue a job that pays me to travel this incredible country. ;) Anyway, I am confident that you will be able to enjoy your Mt Arthur adventure in safety with a like-minded person or persons. :)

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by canhikergirl
On 12 October 2016
Replies 1
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown