Deleting photos

How do you delete photos, once you've put them up? I put up two nearly 24 hours ago and though they show when I look at my profile, they are not showing on the site. Being a fussy photographer, I dislike my photos looking bad. So, since I put them up, how can I delete them please? Do I have powers to do that? If not, I would ask for the admin to remove them since it's not a good look. Help appreciated, ta.
Your photos are fine. They will come right soon. What I think happens is that the photos are hosted elsewhere and the server there only processes them once every day or two. Matthew has it on his to do list to tidy up the process. If you really want to delete them (But I really recommend you wait another day or so) you can do so by clicking on the edit button on the lower RH side of that screen and then once you are in the edit screen you will see a delete button at the very bottom of that screen.
One thing you could do though. I see you have separated your tags with commas. Don't do that, just leave a space. "hut" is a different word from "hut," and only pictures tagged with "hut" will go in the hut gallery. see Photographs\hut gallery on the menu. I really like the hut gallery and it would be so neat to Cameron hut in there.
Everything Pmcke says is right, but they are all processes I need to make a bit more intuitive. All on my to do list. :-)
Actually Matthew there is an issue. If you click on photographs above (and no sub menu) the thumbnails for kerrym's photos have not appeared but more recent ones have.
Thanks for the note about the tags... will try and adjust that next time I'm in.
1 deleted post from ConUnfoknib

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum The campfire
Started by Kerrym
On 18 April 2010
Replies 6
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown