AARN Peak Aspiration 50L L hipbelt

I recently bought this off of trademe, admittedly late at night on kind of an impulse, and it came with a L hipbelt instead of the M I assumed since there was no mention of hipbelt size in the description and M comes standard. I really should have had some patience and asked, but my haste could be your gain. I have relisted it on trademe so a search for AARN on there should lead you to it. It appears to be the model before the current model, so maybe a V.4? Slightly different hipbelt than the new, new ones. Here is the Trademe description, I can confirm it is excellent condition, barely used. A dynamic day/overnight pack optimised for climbing, skiing and hiking. 100% waterproof. Versatile for all climates and activities. A dynamic day/overnight pack optimised for climbing, skiing and hiking. 100% waterproof. Versatile for all climates and activities. U, X, V and Multi-Flow Waterproof Dri-liner One compartment, lid/hydration pocket, new front and side pockets Custom-mould Frame Clip torso-adjust; range 10cm Cord-loc compression Ice axe, crampon and pole attachments Bodypack convertible with any model Balance Pockets Approx Volume: Large: 50 Litre Weight max / min: Large: 1.77 / 1.65 kg NB: Minimum weight is without liners. Key Fabrics: 750D, 500D Cordura, 220D ripstop nylon 12 months old, used on 3 overnight tramps, a few marks here and there, but in fantastic condition.
Have you checked with Aarn? They may have a medium hip belt they can sell you.
Yeah I'm sure they do but if I pay another $60 + shipping it kind of works out not far from a brand new one.
SALE CLOSED

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Buy / sell / exchange
Started by Nanadeez
On 4 June 2016
Replies 3
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown