Kepler, Inland Pack Track, Wangapeka, Abel Tasman

I will be in NZ for six weeks and planed a bunch of tramps in March/April. Would be nice to spend at least some of them with company! A possible route and the most likely dates are: Kepler (26th-29th March) Inland Pack Track (2nd-3rd April) Wangapeka (west-east, 5th-10th April) Mt Owen (10th-12th April) Abel Tasman (14th-18th April) I have a tent for two, thus camping is possible, too. I am thinking about renting a car from Queenstown to Greymouth. Would like to make an overnight stop in order to have plenty of time to stop at nice places on the way. If anybody wants to join in, I will probably start in Queenstown on the 30st March.
Hi MiaMia, can't help with company on your treks but am a local in Nelson who lives an hour from the Wangapeka - Mt Owen area.If you need any imformation or transport help to or from your hikes let me know, I might be able to help.
Hey Macca, thanks for the offer! I have a travel guide that provides useful infos on transport. However, I have on question, the majority of the shuttle services to/from the wangapeka (eastern end) runs between the track and Nelson, will they also stop in Motueka? As I will head to Abel Tasman afterwards,Motueka is much closer than Nelson (where I will end up after the ABel Tasman). So excited to see NewZealand soon! Thanx Ruth
Hi to all, Looking for a partner/s walking the Routbern from west to east march 22-24. If you also have a car we can arrange for one car at each end of the track for comfortability. Also Kepler, date not set yet. [Email address removed] or NZ number 022-6749581. Marcus
Hey Ruth, The shuttles will drop you anywhere. If I make Mt Owen which I'm hoping to I can drop you in Mot on my way home. Justin

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by MiaMia
On 5 March 2010
Replies 4
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown