Coming To Nelson?

Hi I'm a 28yr male from Nelson, into most outdoor activities especialy Tramping, Hunting & Sea Kayaking. I am a NZ Mountian Safety Council Bush 1 Instructor. Keen to do any adventures and happy to help others get into the outdoors. Can only do weekend trips can get away Friday.
Click on my name to go to my profile and see my email address.
Got a few trips in mind around Nelosn/Marlb both tramping and kayaking, but have a few issues to sort out before spending much time in the outdoors. If one looks likely to go ahead would let you know.
Hi there! I will fly in to Christchurch on March 11th and do various tracks in the mountains and then slowly tramp my way to the north, plan to walk the Wangapeka (west to east direction) between 5th-10th April. If you can spare the weekend afterwards, we could meet at the swing bridge at the end of the wangapeka and then hike up mount owen. Would love to see the karst rocks!
Hey, that could be an idea. we are planing to do the Heaphy over easter (1-5 April) East-West. But I'm keen to do lots of tramps this year so a weekend walk sould be fine (weather permiting). Keep in touch (justin.morrison(at)fasteners.co.nz), 021829226. Cheers Justin
Hi Justin, great! I will have occasional e-mail access in NZ, let´s keep the 10th in mind. Send me a message when you know what you are up to. If I stick to my plans, the 4th will be the last chance to reach me, cause afterwrds I wil be on the wangapeka. Hope we can work something out! Enjoy the Heaphy, Cheers, Ruth
Hi Ruth, Can you send me a email a few days before you do the wangapeka and I'll let you know what I'm up to. I'm likly to forget! If you would like to know more about each other also feel free to send me a note :) Cheers Justin
Hi Justin, sure, I will! Cheers, Ruth

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by Justin Morrison
On 20 February 2010
Replies 7
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown