South Island March 2010

Hi aardvark. Not sure how this thread ended up in the food aisle, but will keep you posted about Tappy for sure. Nice to see you back here again Peter.
I assume you're having some trouble with the website. Food aisle??? I have also noticed you make reference to someone selling some gear that mustn't be related to tramping. When i click on the messages i don't seem to go there. The wonders of modern communication.
For some strange reason this thread did end up in the food section, and I have no idea how it got there. As for the other thread...........the one you didn't see, I think Matthew must have waved his magic wand and made it disappear. Matthew if you're out there, tell me this is the case or I'll start to think there's something true about this twilight zone stuff. Cue scary music!!!!!!
Yes I smote the other thread. I'll get onto a "report this" feature. These spammers are getting out of hand. BTW there are a constant stream of them trying to sign up to the site, but most don't get through to the end of the process.
Thanks Matthew. We certainly don't need these people here hawking their crap.
Hi Norm I'm getting near the time to get tickets to come out from the UK near the end of Feb. Tappy for a start would be ok for me with travel from Christchurch. Any thoughts yet on other places? David

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by normclimb
On 12 December 2009
Replies 5
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown