NEW STORIES added!!! Including my first solo trip.

I have added to the Hell Mission Tramping Clubs website-www.freewebs.com/hellmission/ 1.)Touching the Boyd by Jeremy Collyns, Hell Mission Tramping Club, easy trip. Leaving Poronui Station carpark as a party of three myself, her indoors for her first tramp in a while and Phillip. We soon became two, Phillip disappearing into the distance, beginning much hand wringing from her indoors. After three and a half hours we reached the Mohaka River this involved a waist deep crossing and then shortly after a crossing of the Oamaru River again waist deep invoking a comment from her indoors being shorter that she was actually floating across them. After that she announced she did not like rivers anymore than swing bridges (the result of the Heaphy Track experience, this may prove a problem tramping in New Zealand!)... This one can be found under 'Moderate Hell Missions' 2.)First Solo Tramp-Kaimanawas to the Kawekas to the Ruahines (almost to Ruahines by myself) Many would think I should not be tramping solo at 17 but you got to do activities like tramping for an adventure something missing from many of my classmates who I doubt any are out there tramping for their holidays instead doing drugs etc which is just about as dangerous as tramping!... This can be found under 'Lunatic Hell Missions' 3.)Into Shute’s Hut and back in Sun, Rain and Snow-fantastic SPRING school holiday weather One hour on from being picked up from the end of my solo five dayer I was soon walking again. The first hut for this trip was easy as it was driven to-Komata or Comet Hut. ... This can be found under 'Overnight Hell Missions' and rolls on from my first solo story. Cheers Phillip Collyns

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum The campfire
Started by www.freewebs.com/hellmission/
On 10 October 2009
Replies 0
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown