What is wrong with this website?

Hi guys, The is not meant to be a rant. No offence intended to anyone. I have only recently joined this website so forgive me if this seams out of place... but why does it not fecking work? I try and view photos... 4/5 times I just get a screen full of code gibberish. Ive just spent 20 minutes trying to upload 1 photo, again a screen full of gibberish and while the article is there the photo isnt. The only thing I can get to work reliably (read: most of the time) are these forums, which regretably are painfully inactive. I dont have these problems when viewing other websites. Anyone else experiencing this? Can anyone help me? I have loads of photos I could share and contribute, but the way things currently are I just cant be arsed. P.S. I am a horrible speller and typer. I would really appreciate an "Edit Post" button so that I can review my posts and fix them up. This is the first forums Ive come across (and I visit a dozen or so) which doesnt have this basic forum feature.
25 comments
21–25 of 25

Starting a new thread -- I don't think I changed that. The link is on the forum page at bottom, or you can use the "Post to a new thread" button. However, that's all a bit obscure. I'll add something more obvious!
Added a handy link to the left margin :-) "Start a new thread >"
Hi Matthew Thanks for the reply. So I should go into a previous thread or forum to use these links? I can't use a link on the homepage? Cheers.
Just a passing thought - perhaps I am blind - how do you know how many posts you have made, as a matter of interest?
How many posts: you can't. I'll add it to the list of things to do!
21–25 of 25

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum The campfire
Started by Yarmoss
On 22 August 2009
Replies 24
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown