Accessing this site from a cell phone

1–10 of 12

I am posting this from my new Telecom cell phone. Very cool, though the screen is a tad small.
you are starting to exhibit signs of addiction. take a deep breath and step away from the key board.
Soon you'll be climbing hills to get good cell reception just so you can post a live trip report here....
Or using google earth on your cell phone to get a "Birds Eye View" of where you are, very cool. Though being able to access this site for route instructions would be cool also.
Yes, it does kind of indicate what will happen in the future. Blow by blow accounts of a trip in real time from out in the field. As for addiction. Hadn't you noticed, am already well past the point of no return
I think we all are pmcke! :D
What would we do without the Mobile Phone Lindsay
IWaddle: get continually hassled by friends and family to buy one.
Hi madpom i was the same and i gave in,i do alot of bike riding and it is good for saftey in case a mad Brisbane driver takes dislike to me I now use it all the time as it only costs $29 per month and i get $150 of free calls national and international and have e mail,i only use the home phone for the internet Lindsay
You see - you're at it too. And ACC. And the bank. 'Go on: you know you want one'. Well I don't!
1–10 of 12

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum The campfire
Started by pmcke
On 6 June 2009
Replies 11
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown