Tags disappear

I notice that when you add a photo and put some tags in and then you have to go back and edit that photo, the tags disappear. Looks like a bug to me.
So they do! Thanks for spotting that.
On a track, click the 'Your Tags: Edit' link and enter a tag. Click 'Save': tags are saved OK. Now, click the 'Edit' button again to add another tag, or correct the previous one. The tags are displayed in an editable box, but the 'Save' button is disabled. Effect: You cant save your changed to tags the second time you click the Edit link. To get around this problem you currently have to reload the page before you click 'Edit' the second time.
Right. I thought I fixed that. Apparently I didn't. I'll roll out a fix tomorrow night.
Fixed. Try to clear your browser cache if it hasn't come right.
That's a fix for the second issue (the first issue will go out tomorrow).
Tags is tracks work fine now ... BUT: 1) I sometimes get 2 copies of the 'description' section of a track, and sometimes one. I can't find any way of triggering this repeatably. It sometimes happens for a given track, but then the next time I load the same track page there might only be one description! Strange. Just keep looking at tracks, it'll happen in the end! 2) The links in the revision history no longer work: merely take you to the 'Home' page. Sorry!

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by pmcke
On 4 June 2009
Replies 6
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown