Updates for March 2009

New this month is an email newsletter. This is generated automatically, and is intended to be a summary of what's new on the side. Any suggestions welcome. You will not receive the newsletter automatically. Edit your profile if you would like to receive it. I have also tidied up the "Controls" box where you can rate, bookmark, and tag items.
41 comments
21–30 of 41

Lisa, do you mean that the year is not showing up? Dates from the past year don't show a year e.g. "10 March" instead of "10 March 2009". . . . Perhaps that's confusing. Is that the problem you're having?
No, all the huts came under a grey larger font header, with the huts tagged for that year below it. ie 2009 {this was grey} then the huts tagged for that year below it 2006 again, the huts tagged for that year below it 2004 etc They are still in chronological order but not seperated out like above. As I said, no biggie, but it looked good.
Hope that makes sense?
Oh yes. I broke that and forgot the headings were ever there. You remembered it was there, and even what colour it was. Remarkable. ANyway, all better now.
haha, just call me a geek! Thanks for fixing it again.
Sorry to be a pain, I cant save Kiwi Hut to my huts visited? Thanks
.... also lost Waitawheta Hut (August 1993 & May 1994) off the "Huts Ive Visited" ...
When you say, "I can't save..." what happens? For Waitawheta Hut, try page 2 (the link is v small).
Are you trying to enter a date it doesn't like? What do you type in?
Weird, the last two posts have my pic attached. Im assuming Matt wrote those last two questions? In answer to your question, I am just typing March 2009 for example like I have with all the others? .... from the real Lisa Puddles.
21–30 of 41

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by matthew
On 17 March 2009
Replies 40
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown