New forum rules

Hi everybody, As of today, the forum rules are as follows. You are most welcome to provide feedback here. These rules may be revised based on your feedback. The rules have been changed in order to address concerns about discrimination. However, I have also added a rule regarding attitude and tone toward new members. ----- Please respect the following rules when posting to the forums, which will be enforced at moderators' discretion. Breaches may result in any or all of the following: reminders, warnings, message deletion, penalties, restricted privileges, or account deletion. Advertising Advertising of commercial products and services is not permitted. Discussing and defending a particular product, service or brand where you are the owner of that product, service, or brand is acceptable if it is relevant to an ongoing conversation. Relevant commercial messages are acceptable in the Buy / Sell / Exchange forum. Flaming and personal attacks Flaming is attacking a person rather than their ideas. Any material which constitutes defamation, harrassment, violations of privacy, or abuse will be deleted. Disagreements are welcome, but let's be respectful and polite. Discrimination, prejudice, and stereotyping Discrimination based on ethnicity, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, age, and language are all unacceptable. Adult or offensive content and language This is a child-friendly environment. Material that is inappropriate for young people or offensive will be deleted. Repeat and cross-posting Posting the same topic repeatedly or in more than one forum is not acceptable. Rudeness and unwelcoming attitudes All old members start out as new members. New members should be welcomed and assisted. Many new members are new to the concept of forums. Rudeness to and attacks on new members is not acceptable. Off-topic posting Messages that are off topic for a forum may be moved or deleted.
1 deleted post from matthew
sounds good Matthew...
I think those are good sensible rules. Cheers.
Only thing possible to add under "adult etc content" would be that this is a work friendly site as well. My employers IT department blocks stuff I would consider child friendly. (they also block utube and facebook totally)
Hi @geeves, can you give some examples?

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by matthew
On 26 March 2014
Replies 4
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown