Updates, November 2013

Hi everybody, I have just released an update. The primary focus has been on GPX infrastructure. A lot has changed under the surface. * Redesigned members' and visitors' home pages, with photo grid, forum messages, link to Facebook in margin. * "What's new" is shifted off the home page. Day walks are no longer featured on the member's home page. * New pages for national parks, conservation parks, World Heritage Areas under "Places" menu. * GPX section page has been redesigned. * GPX file processing has been re-engineered. Changes will allow the future plotting of tracks on maps. * Where GPX files have elevation profiles, point to the profile to see the point on the map. * When adding GPX files, it is no longer necessary to supply points. These are read from the GPX file. * Many minor enhancements.
Hey Matthew, I'm not seeing any "photo grid" on either the homepage or any members pages including my own. All the photos on the home page have shrunk and are now in a massive column which shunts the "In the forums" part quite a few mouse scroll-wheels down the page. Members pages appear unchanged to me, and I don't see any links to Facebook. Am I supposed to refresh something?
Oh, the Link to Facebook is on the main page... ok, got that one :)
Hi you need to refresh your browser. It's caching the stylesheet. Let me know if this doesn't work.
Links to members' FB profiles might happen in future (of course it would be voluntary!).
1 deleted post from Yarmoss
Ah yup, the home page looks very different now. Looks great, big improvement!

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by matthew
On 6 November 2013
Replies 5
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown