Routeburn Track : looking for hiking partner/s

anyone keen on joining me to do this great walk somewhere between the 18th and the 28th october? Plan is to stay in Queenstown, getting transport to and from the walk, going from the Routeburn Shelter to the Divide, 3 days walking, 2 nights (at the Routeburn Falls Hut and Lake McKenzie Hut). Haven ' t made reservations yet as i defenitely prefer company! Happy to walk along? Let me know i m a belgian female visiting NZ for the 6th time as I have a sisiter living here in NZ. i ve done some hikes here and elsewhere. i m not an expert but a good steady and funny person.
Hi Judith, I have done this before and its a great walk! I hope you find someone to go with. I am looking for someone to tramp the Rees-Dart track, which is near to the Routeburn, sometime in Mid November. Would you be keen for that? Esther
I was planning on doing this trip in Oct if you want to join cheers Jono
Hi Esther, I would love to join you on the Rees-Dart track, but i will be back home in november. I m only here in NZ for one month visiting my sister Hi Jono, I would love to join! When would you be going exactly? Looking forward to this! Cheers Judith
Hi Judith I would be looking at from or including Monday 28th Oct,after the trip would be heading up to Nelson...can txt me on 0220768911 cheers Jono

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by JudithInBrazil
On 3 October 2013
Replies 4
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown