Internal server error

Hi Anyone (Web Administrator), I've just joined up today but the website won't let me edit anything; it thinks I need to edit & save my profile first, but whenever I try to open my profile to do that it crashes with "Server Error; 500 - Internal Server Error; There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed; The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error. Please contact the website administrator." There then follows a whole load of detailed computer HTML information about element ENVIRONMENT.MENU being undefined in APPLICATION, and exactly where this happened, which it says is for debugging purposes. Does anyone know how to contact the Web Administrator to alert them to this, or how to get around this problem? Kind regards, Graham Paul (user GrahamTeenaPaul)
That's me ... I'll look into it. Thanks.
Hi Matthew, Thanks for looking into that. I'm still not able to edit anything, or edit & save my profile; I still get the Internal Server Error 500 when I try. I tried joining again, under a different username and different email address, but when I put in all my details it responded with "500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed." so that isn't a way around the problem for me. I have some great photos of Foggy Peak I was wanting to put up -- especially useful to help people not get lost in the clouds like we did! We went there last week. Regards, Graham Paul
Hi Graham, Editing profiles is just not working yet. I'm working through a list of problems and that's the next one on my list. Under the "Photographs" menu above, do you see "Add photograph"? What happens when you click it? Matthew

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum This website
Started by GrahamTeenaPaul
On 8 March 2013
Replies 3
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown