Tramping Partner Wanted!!! Feb-June

Hi, I'm a 24 year old American guy from Wisconsin living near Invercargill at the moment. I have been working here since Sept and will be done on the 31st of Jan. I will then be travelling the country until May. I will be around the south island through February. I am looking for anybody or any group of people who would like to get out and enjoy NZ! Any type of trip would be great. I like doing some challenging trails, but easy ones are fun too. I have a car so I can meet somewhere or pick people up as well. If you want to get in touch with me my email is [Email address removed] Hope to hear from you!
Hi Jake, I may be interested in doing a hike to Lake Angelus in Nelson Lakes NP next week possibly (I need to check my work schedule) if you are up this end of the island...
I'm in Nelson Lakes and Arthurs Pass Np doing the Lake angelus/Blue Lake/travers sabine circuit and then the harman pass route in Arthurs pass from the 8th feb- 28 Feb. If you're interested let me know :D
Hi all, Let me know if any of you are up for a longer trek the first full week of February (2-9). I was hoping to fit in a somewhat challenging trek on the south island, but am pretty flexible.
Hey Jonochch and Alexf, I do plan to make it up to Nelson NP but it won't be till later on maybe in March. Maybe I can get in touch when I'm up that way and see what you are up to. Redwoodrambler if you are down by Southland maybe we could do a track? I really want to get over to Stewart Island while I am here. Not sure if that is what you are looking for or not. Jake
Ok, as I have days off on the 5th and 6th this week, I will be heading up to Angelus Hut in Nelson Lakes, so if anyone is about and wants to join let me know!

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by Jakelange
On 14 January 2013
Replies 5
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown