Tramping Buddy wanted

Hi, just wondering if there is any one out there keen to explore some Nth Island and Sth Island national parks, i am based in Akld so happy to travel to pretty much anywhere in the nth island as it is easy and manageable - sth island trips take a bit more organizing, have been spending a bit of time looking at the Waitaks and Coromandel areas lately.
Hi there, I am based in Hamilton would be keen to do some tramps from the mid to top north island.
Im in Tokoroa and keen to do some Tramping on tuesdays and wednesdays
Im in Auckland..I keen a tramping during Queen's birthday. If you have a awesome plan,I would like to join in.
Hey Enzo, any idea where to go to during the Queens Birthday? I also want to go tramping during these dates but just nearby Auckland. cheers
Hi! There is a good one near by Auckland called the Hillary Trail.I hope you havent been to this trail before:)You can get some info on Google.It takes four days,three nights around 70KM.If we go to there,we have to start on next Friday. Cheers!
Hillary Trail is great but very long, it is probably better to just do a section of it, there are plenty of areas to enter and exit the trail, with some awesome scenery.
Could only those with profiles please reply as i think it's only polite to know who we are communicating with. I think thats pretty fair.
at this time of year the hillary trail is often a slippery mudbath and a real challenge to try and complete, if anything football boots would be the ideal footwear....
Hey there! I am from the states and will be here for about a year. I will attempt to tramp both islands starting in January 2013. In Feb I have tickets for Milford. After that I plan to continue tramping around. I would love to be your partner!! Right now I am in Rotorua. Let me know what you think! -Jen :-D

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by keweguy
On 14 May 2012
Replies 9
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown