Tramping/Climbing in southern South Island

Hi I'm male, 24 yrs. old looking for a partner(s) to do some tramping and/or climbing around the South Island. I'm currently based out of Queenstown and will be around until May. I work as a mountain guide in California. I am interested in doing some of the alpine tracks in NZ. Also love rock climbing.
hi, my name is Inna, i am from Israel and i will arrive to New Zealand to Christchurh in mid december and i want to do this tramp: http://www.tramper.co.nz/?6369 the whole trail from otira to mount cook or in the other direction if you are interested u can contact me by mail: [Email address removed] enjoy ur trip :-)
Hi! I'm Lyn . . I'm living in Te Anau will be here until May. I'm keen to get out and about a bit more. I work for DOC and only have thurs/fri off each week unless I book a leave day . . I'm from england and have worked as a mountain guide over there. I did a lot of tramping around Fiordland and up round Nelson last year. . . I'm planning a few trips down this way in the mountains but would love to do some climbing! I've my shoes and harness here but haven't really climbed more than a few times in the last year so i'm a bit out of shape :(
Hi, I'm looking to do some tramping on the South Island between 22 Mar and 26 Mar. Very experienced tramper and in great shape, but almost not climbing experience (been bouldering in the gym a few times). I would be interested in learning some climbing if the opportunity allows. Let me know if you want to meet up during this time frame - I'm flexible as to location. Jim
Hey there, how's it going Lynn....funny seeing you here. Ryan, I'm down Fiordland mid April and early May. Spent last season down Fiordland doing some fun missions and keen to do some more. Got some good ones lined up: Mount Christina, Titiroa, Mitre Peak and some route finding stuff off lake Manapouri...maybe Barrier knob...also keen do some rock climbing...but 20 is my limit. Giz a shout if keen. Chur
Hi Ryan, and everybody! I come from France and I'm living in NZ for a year at least, a bit too much North to my taste, but I have a two weeks' holidays coming for Easter. I love tramping and rock climbing, and I'd be up to do some hikes or climbs in the South Island, if anybody's interested? I usually like to walk a lot, camp, and try and find not too crowded places. Email me back if that sounds like you! cheers Marie-Anne

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tramping partners
Started by RyanB
On 2 November 2011
Replies 5
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown