Christchurch earthquake

1–10 of 11

From those of us from over the ditch, our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Lets just hope that Julia Gillard is true to her word and stands by NZ and sends help NOW.
As are my thoughts and prayers with you guys i have a cousin who lives in Belfast and to my relief she is ok Lindsay
Thanks Guys, the Aussie SAR team is already on it's way!
must say ive been pretty impressed with the aussies and Gillard...instant help, cant ask for more than that. good on you guys waiting to hear from my mate down there, fingers crossed
Fingers and toes crossed.
I had a tramp planned for 22-24th! But ended up helping out in the intensive care unit. Feeling very glad that family and I all got through without injury. Hope everyone else's loved ones were also lucky. Take care.
Had to laugh when I heard this ad on the radio yesterday afternoon, "Now is the perfect time to come in and see our new laptops at Hewlett Packard"... err perhaps not. And also find it amusing that they empty the prison so the overseas volunteers (and from elsewhere in NZ) can be accommodated there. Nothing like a bit of hospitality when someone comes to help you out!
My heart goes out for you.
Thank you. Everyone's thoughts from around NZ and the world really mean a lot to us here in Chch at the moment
I will be there in 5 weeks and i will NOT be site seeing its not the done thing with all the grief the people of ChCh have gone through I feel for you guys as i was born in ChCh
1–10 of 11

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum The campfire
Started by normclimb
On 22 February 2011
Replies 10
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown