Sex in a Tent - The book

Written by Wellingtonian Michelle Waitzman, Sex in a Tent: A Wild Couple's Guide to Getting Naughty in Nature covers more ground than you might expect. I discusses how to get a beginner into the wilderness, how to plan trips so you'll both enjoy them, how to smell better after a few days in the bush, and of course how to have sex in a tent. Great ideas for any couple who tramp together. Positive reviews from Sierra Magazine, The American Hikers Association, and many more. For sale in New Zealand via the author. Email sexinatent@yahoo.co.nz. $25 per copy plus postage.
1 deleted post from matthew
I think sharing a story of wilderness romance and intrigue would be a good way to earn the book! (sorry for the delayed response, just checked back here after a while)
Keep an eye out for the book review in the next issue of FMC Bulletin - which you'll receive if you're a member of any FMC affiliated tramping club.
A contest. How about the best true retellable story of some tramping event concerning your partner and you. For example the time I was tramping with my beloved and I forgot to see if she was behind me and when I eventually checked I had to back-track quite a distance to where she had become hooked on a branch and could get free.
OK, I'll start off. Way back in 1982 my wife and I went up the Copeland on our honeymoon. In those days there was small construction beside the hot pools like an outhouse without the front and sides (just a roof and back wall) which you could duck behind and change. Because there was no one else around I convinced my new bride that it wasn't necessary to use this construction, in fact it wasn't necessary to wear a bathing costume at all. From this little shed it was about a 20-30m walk before you could get into the best hot pool. No sooner had we got comfortable in the pool than a large party of about 7 or 8 men emerged from the bush. One by one they went behind the little change shed and changed into their swimming trunks and then they all came and sat with us in the muddy water of the hot pools, oblivious to my poor wife's predicament. To say the least, she was looking daggers at me and I was wondering if marriage was such an attractive proposition after all. Finally she decided she had had enough, the pool was too hot, so she just got up and walked back to her clothes as though there was nothing wrong. I had to admire her for that.
1 deleted post from Injulanut

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Buy / sell / exchange
Started by Maple Leaf
On 14 April 2008
Replies 5
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown