Hollyford Track

1–10 of 18

As promised, a few (26) pics, of our tramp in March 2010. I don't know if they come in a section on the Hollyford, but if you are interested, I'm sure you will find the images. How are you Lindsay, and Norm? peter1945
Great pictures Peter, thanks for sharing them. By the way I'm fine thanks, how are you? Where are off to next? I'm off to Europe next month to do some climbing in the Alps and Picos de Europa. Are you back in NZ next March?
Great pics! Really looking forward to our trip there in December now and hoping for good weather too.
Thanks for the kind words Norm and fruitbat. December should be good weather fruitbat. Norm, probably not NZ next year. Relocated to Sunshine Coast to help look after grandies (or rather Kate is)so don't know what is happening yet. We are both officially retired now, and the old age pension doesn't stretch far! Enjoy Europe. Cheers.
Hi Guys and Girls I will put some pic"s of the Hollyford Track tonight i know i have been slack Lindsay
At last i have put up the photos click on my profile photo to see my photo stream
Sorry click on my name to see the photo stream
Hey Lindsay, lots of great pics of your adventure!
Hi Lyndsay, some great pics and some nice weather, presumably pics taken before weather went pear-shaped.
yes the weather went pear shaped at martins bay at about 2 am a huge electrical storm then all hell broke loose,I did have some rain for the last day or so before i got to martins bay and very windy. The guy at martins bay lodge where i booked the jet boat showed me the weather radar and said i did the right thing you could see the storm out to sea and it was huge. I was stuned at how fast the river went uo nearly 2m in about 6 hours and the jet boat ride is another story on its own lets just say i dont wont to do that again as i think the boat guy was worried as well Lindsay
1–10 of 18

Sign in to comment on this thread.

Search the forums

Forum Tracks, routes, and huts
Started by peter1945
On 18 September 2010
Replies 17
Permanent link

Formatting your posts

The forums support MarkDown syntax. Following is a quick reference.

Type this... To get this...
Italic *Italic text* *Italic text*
Bold **Bold text** **Bold text**
Quoted text > Quoted text > Quoted text
Emojis :smile: :+1: :astonished: :heart: :smile: :+1:
:astonished: :heart:
Lists - item 1
- item 2
- item 3
- item 1 - item 2 - item 3
Links https://tramper.nz https://tramper.nz
Images ![](URL/of/image)

URL/of/image
![](/whio/image/icons/ic_photo_black_48dp_2x.png)
Mentions @username @username

Find more emojiLearn about MarkDown